Hello from Merida! My name is Monica and I am inviting you to discover my two lovely homes in downtown Merida. One of them, my first home called Casa Santa Lucia was built in 1902. It was completely remodeled in 2012 and re-updaded with a new color scheme in December 2019. Its location is fantastic just right beside the Santa Lucia park where you have the Merida’s best restaurants.
My second home is called Casa Anais. It was completely remodeled in 2016 with vibrant bold colors. Its location is also perfect and close to Merida’s best restaurants, markets, shops and museums. Perfect for a family stay with two bedrooms and 3 complete bathrooms just click on the link below to know it better.
Live in Style In the Best Locations
Right in the heart of the the historical centre, my top Airbnb rentals in Merida Casa Santa Lucia and Casa Anais offer you the most convenient lodging options. Fully equipped and very comfortable, you will rest in total privacy at a very affordable price. Furthermore, both houses provide the following amenities:
- Large open spaces.
- Fully-equipped kitchen, Dining room, and Living room.
- Spacious bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Large outside patios.
- Private pools.
Experience Tradition and Modernity
Merida, Capital of the entire Yucatan Peninsula lies at the heart of the Mayan World. A trip to Merida will immerse you in a fascinating cultural blend of tradition and modernity, where you will discover an amazing colonial architecture, lively plazas, and a multitude of restaurants serving excellent cuisine. Casa Anais and Casa Santa Lucia are also perpetuating the colonial tradition with stylish comfort, making them one of the best Merida vacation home rentals.
Make Every Day a New and Unforgettable Adventure
Merida is the perfect place to kick off your Mayan adventure and many options are available. Among the most essential visits are :
- The beautiful UNESCO World Heritage sites of Chichen Itza and Uxmal.
- The fascinating Loltun Caves. To reach the caves, you can travel along the Ruta Puuc and stop for a swim in the jungle-shrouded Cenotes (sinkholes) along the road.
- The beaches. If you are a beach lover, Merida is at only twenty minutes from Progreso and many other beaches are close by.
- The haciendas. At night, make sure to reserve a table in an Hacienda for a unique dining experience.