Live in Style In the Best Locations
Right in the heart of the the historical centre, our top Airbnb rentals in Merida Casa Santa Lucia and Casa Anais offer you the most convenient lodging options. Fully equipped and very comfortable, you will rest in total privacy at a very affordable price. Furthermore, both houses provide the following amenities:
- Large open spaces.
- Fully-equipped kitchen, Dining room, and Living room.
- Spacious bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Large outside patios.
- Private pools.
As for the location, both houses lie in the historical city center, and they are situated only few steps away from the city effervescence, the best plazas, and the best known restaurants such as Apoala, La Tratto and many others.
Experience Tradition and Modernity
Merida, Capital of the entire Yucatan Peninsula lies at the heart of the Mayan World. A trip to Merida will immerse you in a fascinating cultural blend of tradition and modernity, where you will discover an amazing colonial architecture, lively plazas, and a multitude of restaurants serving excellent cuisine. Casa Anais and Casa Santa Lucia are also perpetuating the colonial tradition with stylish comfort, making them one of the best Merida vacation home rentals.
Make Every Day a New and Unforgettable Adventure
Merida is the perfect place to kick off your Mayan adventure and many options are available. Among the most essential visits are :
- The beautiful UNESCO World Heritage sites of Chichen Itza and Uxmal.
- The fascinating Loltun Caves. To reach the caves, you can travel along the Ruta Puuc and stop for a swim in the jungle-shrouded Cenotes (sinkholes) along the road.
- The beaches. If you are a beach lover, Merida is at only twenty minutes from Progreso and many other beaches are close by.
- The haciendas. At night, make sure to reserve a table in an Hacienda for a unique dining experience.